Hoki Fish FilletsCrumbed Fillets of Fish topped with Tartare Sauce or Lemon Juice
Got a craving for some crumbed or battered fish fillets? Why not cook them in the air fryer and get a healthier meal. Top with some tartare sauce or lemon juice and your family will be begging for seconds. Why not have your fish fillets with some frozen or fresh cut fries and make a tasty fast food meal.
TEMP200°C or 390°F
- 2 Crumbed Fish Fillets
- 2 tbsp Tartare sauce (optional)
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice (optional)
- Preheat the air fryer to 200 ° C or 390 ° F which usually takes around 3 minutes depending on the air fryer.
- Place the frozen fish fillets into the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 9 minutes ensuring you shake the basket often.
- Cook from frozen
- No Oil Necessary
- Shake often
Leave A Comment