Reheated CatfishCrispy, yet tender and juicy crumbed catfish served with Lemon Juice
Reheating food is breeze in an air fryer.. literally. Just add water a bit of water to the bottom of the dish, or butter to the top of the fish while heating, to ensure the fish retains moisture. Additionally, wrap the fish in a tin foil to help stop it from drying out .
TEMP180°C or 360°F
- 1 Medium Fish Fillet
- 50 ml Lemon Juice Optional
- 50 ml Tartare Sauce Optional
- Preheat the air fryer to 180 ° C or 360 ° F which usually takes around 3 minutes depending on the air fryer.
- Lightly spray some cooking oil on the fish.
- Place the frozen fish into the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 2 minutes, then turn over and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Cook from frozen
- Ensure air fryer is preheated for 3 minutes
- Spritz with cooking oil
Leave A Comment