Hot DogsAirfryer Hot Dogs taste like they were cooked on a Grill or BBQ but in as little as 5 minutes.
Hot Dogs, Hot Dogs, Get your Hot Dogs here! Airfryer Hot Dogs taste like they were cooked on a Grill or BBQ but in as little as 5 minutes. Add your favourite topping and you've got a tasty quick meal. Serve with some airfryer cooked french fries, and was down with an ice cold coke. Yum.
Servings3 Hot Dogs
TEMP200°C or 390°F
- 3 Hot Dogs
- 3 Hot Dog Rolls
- 1 tbsp Ketchup (Tomato Sauce) Optional
- 1 tbsp American Mustard Optional
- 1 tbsp Gherkin Relish Optional
- Preheat the Airfryer to 200 ° C or or 390 ° F which usually takes around 3 minutes.
- Place 3 Hot Dogs into the air fryer basket and cook for 5 minutes.
- While the Hot Dogs cook, lightly toast the Hot Dog buns (not in the air fryer)
- When Hot Dogs are cooked, add your favourite ingredients and enjoy!
- Cook from Defrosted
- Works with Skin or Skinless hot dogs
- Shake basket after 2 minutes
“(not in the air fryer)”
I’ll toast my buns however I want them toasted! >:)