Whole ChickenSucculent Chicken with a crispy skin seasoned or basted with your favorite seasoning or sauce
Yes, you can even make a whole chicken in the air fryer. Is there anything an air fryer can't cook? I would suggest cooking at a low temperature for longer to ensure the meat is thoroughly cooked. I suggest using an instant meat thermometer under the thigh bone to ensure it's properly cooked..
TEMP150°C or 300°F
- Meat Thermometer
- 2.4 kg Whole Chicken
- 6 tbsp Satay Sauce Optional
- Preheat the air fryer to 150 ° C or 300 ° F which usually takes around 3 minutes depending on the air fryer.
- Place the chicken in the air fryer and baste one side with your choice of sauce such as Satay sauce.
- Cook for 55 minutes and then turn over.
- Baste the chicken with the Satay sauce and cook for another 55 minutes.
- Periodically place a meat thermometer into the Chicken to confirm it's fully cooked.
- Cook from defrosted
where can I buy on in this site