Chicken Breast ChipeesCRUMBED FINGERS OF CHICKEN DIPPED IN YOUR FAVOURITE DIPPING SAUCE
Great as a finger food, Chicken Chipees are a tasty treat when dipped in a satay, or sweet chilli sauce. Cooked in an air fryer in just 11 minutes, even the kids can cook this snack in no time. This tasty treat is found in many grocery stores and is generally cooked from frozen.
TEMP200 ° C OR 390 ° F
- 400 g Chicken Chipees
- 1 bowl Sweet & Sour Sauce optional
- 1 bowl Barbeque Sauce optional
- 1 bowl Honey Mustard Sauce optional
- 1 bowl Satay Sauce optional
- Preheat the air fryer to 200 ° C or 390 ° F which usually takes around 3 minutes.
- Place the frozen chicken breast chipees into the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 11 minutes ensuring you shake the basket often.
Ensure you shake the basket often during the cooking process. This will ensure even cooking, and stop the food from sticking to both the basket and each other.
- Cook from frozen
- No oil necessary
- Shake often
Leave A Comment