Reheated Naan BreadCompliment your Indian Cuisine with some Naan Bread
Reheating Naan bread doesn't get any easier than this. In as little as 4 minutes, you'll have perfectly reheated Naan Bread.
Servings1 Garlic Naan
TEMP180°C or 360°F
- 1 Naan Bread
- 1 Garlic Naan Bread Optional
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 180°C or 360°F which usually takes around 3 minutes depending on the Air Fryer you have.
- Break the Naan bread into multiple pieces so they fit in the Air Fryer.
- Place the Naan Bread pieces into the Air Fryer basket ensuring you don't overlap the pieces too much.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes and serve.
Based on store bought pre-cooked Naan bread, but should be the same temperature and cooking time on home made Naan bread as well. For something different, try Garlic Naan as well.
Leave A Comment