Banana BreadMoist with a dense texture and wonderfully crunchy crust.
Air Fryers are more versatile than you think. You can even bake bread. Why not bake a Banana bread in your air fryer.
TEMP160°C or 320°F
- Air Fryer Baking Pan
- 2 100g Total Eggs
- 125 ml Milk
- 50 g Butter or Margarine
- 2 200g Total Ripe Bananas
- Lightly grease the Air Fryer baking pan (optional accessory) or similar oven proof pan that will fit the Air Fryer.
- Melt 50g polyunsaturated spread (margarine) or butter in a microwave or stovetop.
- Mash the two bananas
- Place in a large bowl the contents of the banana bread mix sachet, milk, melted butter, eggs, and mashed bananas.
- Mix with a wooden spoon until combined.
- Pour batter into lightly greased loaf pan.
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 160° C or or 320 ° F which usually takes around 3 minutes depending on the Air Fryer.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes.
Recipe is based on the White Mill Banana Bread Mix bought from Aldi. If you don't have an air fryer accessory that is a bread pan then any oven proof equivalent will be fine as long as it fits in the air fryer. Just ensure there is a little air flow around the pan.
Leave A Comment