Garlic BreadNothing beats crusty garlic bread to compliment a Pizza or your favorite Italian meal.
Cook your Garlic Bread to perfection with an air fryer. Whether it's store bought and prepackaged, or home made using yummy garlic butter, the finished product looks and tastes like it was just served at your favourite restaurant. The crust is toasted to perfection, and the bread slices stay moist from the garlic butter. Serve it along side your favourite Italian dish, including Pizza.
Servings1 Garlic Bread
TEMP180° C or 360° F
- 1 Small Bread Roll
- 100 g Garlic Butter
- 100 g Mozzarella Cheese Optional
- Slice the bread roll into multiple slices about 1 inch thick being careful not to slice all the way through.
- Spread the garlic butter onto both sides of each slice. A dollop of garlic butter will also work since it will melt however spreading it will cover the slices evenly.
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 180° C or or 360° F which usually takes around 3 minutes depending on the air fryer.
- Place the bread roll into the air fryer basket and cook for 8 minutes. Check it often as the time gets closer to 8 minutes to ensure it's toasted to your liking.
- Using tongs, remove the garlic bread from the Air Fryer and serve with your favourite Italian dish.
When cooking the Garlic Bread in your air fryer, you don't want it wrapped in aluminium foil as this will alter the cooking time. For a variation, why not add a bit of mozzarella cheese between the slices.
- Check after 4 minutes of cooking to ensure you are not burning the crust.
Leave A Comment