Sizzler Cheese BreadTry the famous Sizzler Cheese Bread in your air fryer for a super quick tasty treat
If you've ever been to a Sizzler restaurant, you'll know about the famous Sizzler Cheese Bread. This mouth watering entre is super easy to cook in an air fryer.
Servings2 Slices of bread
TEMP200°C or 390°F
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp Margarine
- 2 Slices Thick (Toast) Bread
- While the Margarine is a solid, mix the Parmesan cheese and Margarine together to make a spread.
- Spread the mix on one side of the bread only
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 200°C or 390°F, which usually takes around 3 minutes depending on the type of Air Fryer you have.
- Place the bread in the preheated Air Fryer with the spread facing upward, and cook for 7 minutes.
Tip: If your bread moves around in the air fryer, try using a Toothpick, or use frozen bread. If you use frozen bread, add an extra minute or two.
Leave A Comment