Roast PotatoesRoast Potatoes that are fluffy inside with a crunchy exterior topped with your favourite spices and gravy. Getting hungry?
Cooking roast potatoes in the air fryer is super easy. Add your favourite spices and enjoy with some roast beef and vegetables. Yum!
TEMP180°C or 360°F
- 6 Medium Potatoes
- 165 g Gravy
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Thyme
- 1 tsp Vegetable Oil
- Peel the potatoes, and chop up into cubes about 5cm in size.
- Place the potatoes into a Pot of water and bring to a boil. Boil the potatoes until they are just soft. This should be roughly 12 minutes.
- Strain the Potatoes carefully so they don't break apart. Pat dry the potatoes until they are fluffy, and then let them air dry for about 5 minutes.
- Lightly coat the potatoes with vegetable oil by spraying them.
- Preheat the air fryer to 180°C or 360°F. This usually takes around 3 minutes depending on the air fryer you use.
- Add the Potatoes to the air fryer basket and cook for 25-30 minutes. Shake the basket lightly half way through.
Nutritional Facts doesn't take into account about gravy. Serve with Roast Beef and gravy, and your favourite vegetables.
Leave A Comment