Spicy Beef FajitasWho can resist a spicy Mexican dish like spicy beef fajitas. Your taste buds will love this dish.
A delicious Mexican dish that the whole family will love. If you love Mexican food, this recipe will need to be tried to be believed.
TEMP200°C or 390°F
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Lime Juice
- 1 clove Garlic Peeled and Minced
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Hot Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Fresh Cilantro Chopped
- 1 pound Skirt or Flank Steak
- 1 Red Onion Peeled and Diced
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (Capsicum) Cored and Sliced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (Capsicum) Cored and Sliced
- In a mixing bowl, combine the olive oil, lime juice, garlic, hot sauce, salt, and chopped cilantro.
- Stir well.
- Using a paring knife, pierce the steak.
- Add the meat to the bowl and mix with the other ingredients to coat the meat.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for around 3 hours to marinate the beef.
- In another mixing bowl, combine the onion, chili powder, and a little olive oil, and then mix the ingredients well.
- Slice the green and red bell peppers (Capsicums) into strips.
30 mins prior to cooking
- Remove the marinated beef from the refrigerator and let it site at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the air fryer to 200°C or 390°F for around 3 minutes depending on your air fryer.
- Transfer the ingredients from the mixing bowl containing the onion, chili powder, and olive oil into the air fryer basket and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the sliced bell peppers (capsicums) to the air fryer basket and cook for a further 8 minutes or until the onion and bell peppers are soft.
- Remove the cooked vegetables from the air fryer and transfer to a large plate. Cover with aluminium foil to keep warm.
- Transfer the marinated beef to the air fryer basket. Pour the marinade over the beef, and cook for 12 minutes.
- Shake the basket to turn the steak over, and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Remove the cooked meat from the air fryer, and transfer to a cutting board. Cut the meat into strips and serve with the vegetables.
Original recipe found at MagicSkillet
Leave A Comment