- Lightly grease the Air Fryer loaf pan (optional accessory) or similar oven proof pan that will fit the Air Fryer
- Melt 50g polyunsaturated spread (margarine) or butter.
- Mash the two bananas
- Place in a large bowl the contents of the banana bread mix sachet, milk, melted butter, eggs, and mashed bananas.
- Mix with a wooden spoon until combined.
- Pour batter into lightly greased loaf pan.
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 160° C or or 320 ° F which usually takes around 3 minutes depending on the Air Fryer.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes.