Chicken and Mushroom FiloCrispy and flaky Filo Pastry filled with piping hot Chicken and Mushroom filling. Great for any occasion.
Home Made Chicken and Mushroom Filo made in the Air Fryer. Yumm
TEMP200°C or 390°F
- 500 g Chicken Breast
- 250 g Mushrooms
- 420 g Condensed Chicken Soup
- 2 tsp Garlic
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 2 tbsp Cornflour
- 300 ml Sour Cream
- 2 Large Onion
- 1 Packet Filo Pastry
- Dice the onion, chicken and mushrooms into small pieces.
- In a normal saucepan, fry the Chicken, mushrooms, garlic, and onion until the onions are soft and the chicken is sealed.
- Add the corn flour, salt and pepper over the cooked mixture.
- Add the can of chicken soup and sour cream into the pan, and stir to combine all the ingredients. Let the mixture simmer until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Let the mix cool.
- Cut the Filo Pastry into the size you want and spoon the cooled mixture onto the filo pastry.
- Fold the edges in and roll into a parcel.
- Preheat the air fryer to 200°C or 390°F which usually takes around 3 minutes.
- Spray the filo parcels lightly with olive oil to help the browning process.
- Place the filo parcels into the basket of the air fryer ensuring they don't overlap (you may need to cook in batches).
- Cook at 200°C or 390°F for approximately 10-15 minutes. Check periodically to ensure the pastry has been browned.
Leave A Comment