Tim Tam PillowsFor a delicious treat, wrap a Tim Tam in a puff pastry, bake in the air fryer, dust with icing sugar and serve with Ice Cream and Chocolate topping. Yummy!
Australia's favourite biscuit is now even better baked inside a puff pastry. Cream filling topped with a chocolate coating, and then baked in an air fryer. Yum!
TEMP180° C OR 360° F
- 1 Puff Pastry Sheet (makes 4)
- 1 Tim Tam per pillow
- 1 tsp Icing Sugar (optional) per pillow
- 2 tbsp Ice Cream (optional) per pillow
- 2 tbsp Chocolate Topping (optional) per pillow
Prepare Puff Pastry
- Defrost Frozen Puff Pastry sheet for 10 minutes until you can easily cut the sheet.
- Cut the pastry sheet into 4 squares.
- Wrap a Tim Tam in a square of puff pastry.
- Brush with milk.
- Preheat the air fryer to 180° C OR 360° F which usually takes around 3 minutes depending on the airfryer.
- Place the pillows into the airfryer and bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Dust the Tim Tam pillow with icing sugar.
- Serve with ice cream and chocolate topping.
Tim Tam's are Australia's favourite chocolate biscuit. If you don't have Tim Tam's available in your location, you should be able to substitute it with another biscuit.
- Use frozen puff pastry sheets
- Nutritional information in this recipe is based on a single Tim Tam biscuit. It doesn't take into account the other ingredients due to variations in options.
- Try your own variation of ingredients. You'll love the results.
Leave A Comment