Tim Tam Pillows
For a delicious treat, wrap a Tim Tam in a puff pastry, bake in the air fryer, dust with icing sugar and serve with Ice Cream and Chocolate topping. Yummy!
Australia's favourite biscuit is now even better baked inside a puff pastry. Cream filling topped with a chocolate coating, and then baked in an air fryer. Yum!
TEMP180° C OR 360° F
- 1 Puff Pastry Sheet (makes 4)
- 1 Tim Tam per pillow
- 1 tsp Icing Sugar (optional) per pillow
- 2 tbsp Ice Cream (optional) per pillow
- 2 tbsp Chocolate Topping (optional) per pillow
Tim Tam's are Australia's favourite chocolate biscuit. If you don't have Tim Tam's available in your location, you should be able to substitute it with another biscuit.
Original recipe found on the Air Fryer Recipes Australia group on Facebook.
- Use frozen puff pastry sheets
- Nutritional information in this recipe is based on a single Tim Tam biscuit. It doesn't take into account the other ingredients due to variations in options.
- Try your own variation of ingredients. You'll love the results.