Pork Leg RollCook the perfect pork leg roll with crackling in your air fryer and your family will love it
Great for sandwiches, left overs, or as a main meal, who can resist a Pork Leg Roll. Add some Thyme and Garlic and some roast potatoes and you'll have an instant hit. bon appetit.
Servings1 Pork Leg Roll
TEMP150°C or 300°F
- Meat Thermometer
- 1.8 kg Pork Leg Roll
- 1 tbsp Oil
- .5 tbsp salt
- Preheat the air fryer to 150 ° C or 300 ° F which usually takes around 3 minutes depending on the air fryer.
- Pat the pork leg roll dry with a paper towel.
- With a small sharp knife, score the rind at around 1cm intervals, being careful to not cut into the meat.
- Place the Pork Leg Roll into the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Use a meat thermometer occasionally to confirm the meat is cooked.
- When cooked, rest the meat for 10 minutes before serving.
- Cook from defrosted
American should have been Australian. Fixed. Thanks for picking it up.